SUMMER BEAUTY FAVORITES!
As spring gives way to summer and we start experiencing warmer days our beauty routine often changes. We swap out heavy foundations for lighter creams and strive for a sun-kissed look-regardless of whether we’ve been lucky enough to spend time on the beach! Here are a few summer favorites that you may want to incorporate:
· Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 ($42): Known for its correcting power and light coverage you can’t go wrong with this pick. Added bonus is the SPF 35 to give you more power against the harsh summer sun.
· Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint ($26): This new product by Bobbi Brown is being hailed as a sure fire winner. Swipe some on your cheeks for a summery glow. It can also double as light base for your lip color.
· Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara-Very Black ($7.99): I absolutely love this mascara. I often experiment with different brands, but have been wearing this consistently for over five years. I love how much volume you get without any clumping!
The above three products will take you from the bed to the outside world with ease, but if you have a little more time on your hands here are some suggestions to further pump up your look!
· Urban Decay Naked Palette ($50): If you haven’t invested in an UD Naked palette yet, now is the time! I love how the variety of shades gives you an option for a simple day look or an amped up look for those warm summer nights.
· Urban Decay Glide-On Pencil ($19): I’ve been a huge fan of UD’s eyeliner pencils for years as well. I think they’re the perfect way to incorporate unexpected pops of color into your look. You can swipe on a thin streak for an understated look or layer it for something dramatic. My favorite is the color Deep End.
· Skindavia Make-Up Finishing Spray ($29/4 oz; $39/8oz): We all know how much of a challenge it can be to keep your make-up lasting for the entire day. Skindavia is a top rated brand in this arena. With sprays targeted for oily skin and even weddings it’s a sure way to make sure that you don’t have to waste time re-applying and checking on your make-up.
Get out there and enjoy your warm summer day!
[Originally posted on The Everyday It Girl, re-named April’s Mix. Post can be viewed HERE.]